- In this 2.5 hour class you will be guided to draw a personalised piece on 6" x 6" watercolour paper suitable for framing
We will use a method similar to that we use on our very popular Mandala Drawing and Painting class, so your work will be symmetrical and circular
- You may use stencils or free-hand drawing depending on your preference and your confidence and artistic skill. We will help and advise you!
- Your work will be personal to your partner's interest. For example, if they like sport, which team? Like Films / TV, which show - we will help you create a great design they will love !
- We will use good quality watercolour pencils and water-brushes to blend and wash colours in a colour scheme that suits you and your partner's taste
- We will contact you in advance of the course to gain some insight on the hobbies and themes you would like to work on at the course
- We have courses on Sat 10 Feb in Beckenham (AM) and Crystal Palace (PM) and on 13 Feb in East Dulwich (EVE).
What you learn !
- We will teach you some great drawing and watercolour painting techniques that are transferable to other work
- The class size is small, no more than 12 people so there will be plenty of time for one to one tuition and to help you work on your personal design
** NO ARTISTIC SKILL REQUIRED !! **